Varied storage options for CCTV recording
Hardware RAID-1 Subsystem
Ultra160 SCSI-to-IDE hardware RAID 1 Subsystem utilizes low cost ATA 66/100/133 hard drives to achieve high performance and data security.
Network Attach Storage [NAS]
* This is a highly integrated system providing instant backup to preserve massive data.
* With NAS, files can be conveniently stored, retrieved, and managed through Local Area Network.
* Designed for DVR, RAID 5 has high capacity and guarantees data security.
* One set supports four SATA hard drives, making the total capacity upto 2TB( 1TB = 1,024 GB).
* It can support more than one set if required.
* In addition, a special function allows to replace the failed hard drive with a new one without system shutdown.
* RAID 5 is the ultimate DVR external CCTV storage.
SATA RAID Subsystem 16 Bay (R1603S)
Ultra SCSI160/320 host performance and leverage with the cost effective SATA device making it the most powerful RAID subsystem solution.
USB mirror smart instant backup system
* An USB2.0 to SATA hardware RAID 1 Subsystem utilizes the cost-effective SATA hard drives to achieve high performance and data security.
* Advanced RAID-On-Chip (ROC) technology takes cares of disk mirroring, rebuilding and data protection function.
* It provides LCD operating interface to make system setting convenient.
* Also, it supports hot swap both in host and device interface to save your data from accidents.